Thursday 15 September 2011

Starter For 10, etc.

skirt  bag:vintage, top:charity shop, belt:Warehouse, loafers:Next hat:River Island, sunglasses:Edinburgh market, watch: Swatch
Potentially tommorow's outfit. This sort of preparation is mildly out of character, but I have to get up at a stupidly early hour tomorrow to go to visit Oxford University (!) Which I'm embarrassingly excited for. Minus the hat, and possibly add some tweed and elbow patches to conform to as many universital stereotypes as possible - should probably break out the Che Guvara and The Cure merchandise too. Hoping to pick up an authentic Oxford English Dictionary whilst I'm there, oh how the hours on the coach will fly by...

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have fun, and that outfit looks lovely!

    xoxo
    style roulette

    PS: would love to invite you to join my turban headband giveaway at my blog, if you haven't yet!

    ReplyDelete