Sunday 18 September 2011

How to (Maybe) Get a Job, and Other Academia

A medley of snaps from Oxford, some postcards I bought there and the authentic OED I picked up, being a classic tourist (the expression on the girl's face in Waterstone's, not impressed) Thoughts on a word of the day feature?
Also, I'm embarrassingly excited about Stephen Fry's new documentary on language 'Planet Word'.


loafers:Next, skirt blouse blazer:New Look, glasses:Specsaver
In other news, I had a job interview at a garden centre today. I don't know whether I got the job or not. Depending on the result, this may or may not be a suitable outfit. The glasses are supposed to connote intelligence and the watch is supposed to hint at punctuality.
Mr. Deputy Manager, you have been subliminally manipulated.

No comments:

Post a Comment